Meeting Dates for 2018-19:
Moms4Moms Childcare Policies 2018-2019
We are so blessed to have our meetings at Northland church in Longwood, where they are so well equipped to care for our little ones. While finding childcare workers for Monday mornings can be difficult, the childcare team at Northland has worked very hard to provide us with caregivers who are qualified and loving to our children. Here is some information for you to know about the childcare procedures.
**When you receive the meeting invite email, please make sure to RSVP via the Eventbrite link how many of your children will need childcare so that Northland can adequately staff childcare workers.**
To sign up for childcare at your first meeting, please register your child(ren) ahead of time here: https://northlandchurch.wufoo.com/forms/childrens-ministry-checkin-registration. All children must be registered in Northland’s system to be left in childcare. When you receive the M4M meeting invitation email, please make sure you RSVP via Eventbrite with number/ages of children who will need childcare. We provide childcare for ages 6 months and older; babies under 6 months are welcome in our meetings! When you arrive at Northland, go to one of the kiosks in the main building entrance nearest the Rink building (on the east side). You can email our childcare liaison, Pauline Hale, with questions at email@example.com.
Check-In / Classroom Procedures
- To pick up your child, you MUST have your sticker that corresponds to your child’s sticker. This is a security requirement that is churchwide. We recommend that you stick it on your shirt so it doesn’t get lost. If you lose it, bring your driver’s license to the check-in desk, and they will escort you back to your child.
- Your cellphone is kept on file, and you will be texted if your child is crying inconsolably for 10-15 minutes, is sick, has a fever, has a rash with open sores, or has a questionable condition that may look contagious.
- Children ages 2 and up will be taken to the playground, so closed-toe shoes are recommended.
- Children ages 2 and up will learn a Bible lesson and make crafts during their classroom time.
- Age-appropriate videos (e.g. VeggieTales or Adventures in Odyssey) will only be shown when it’s raining outside. Children in the walker room may have Bible music videos played for them.
- There is a snack time for the children (toddlers and older), when they will be offered goldfish or animal crackers. Some parents pack a lunch, as well, so feel free to do so if your child gets hungry for lunch before 12 p.m. If a baby needs to eat, they will be fed what you have provided for them.
- If your child has a food allergy, please pack food from home and inform the childcare staff.
Thank you so much for your cooperation with all of our childcare policies!
Meghan Friedman and Christina Rapalje
Co-Coordinators for Moms4Moms