Here are some reminders for tomorrow:
1) Plan to arrive at 9:15am when childcare opens
2) Outreach: We are collecting NEW children’s slippers for the Happy Feet Foundation, started by Emily Rose (11 yrs), who has a rare terminal genetic disease called APECED type 1. Emily (and her mom) are planning to come to the meeting tomorrow! Because of the countless hours she has spent in the hospital with “scratchy” slippers, Emily came up with the idea to donate a “happy pair” of slippers to those in need, with her goal this year being to donate to 111 hospitals all throughout Florida. For more info, visit: https://www.facebook.com/EmilysHappyFeet. Their greatest need is for boys slippers, from the smallest size up to men’s size 12 (for teenagers).
3) We will be collecting Pre-Registration forms and dues ($35) for the Fall.
4) Food will be provided by Tables 7,8 & our wonderful mentors.
5) Bring Freecycle items (gently used baby/mommy items) to pass along!
6) Our Speaker is Maggie Jobson, wife of Northland Oviedo Site Pastor, Jeremy Jobson. She will be sharing her wisdom on “Finding the Divine in Everyday”.
See you in the morning!