Here are some reminders for tomorrow:
1) Plan to arrive at 9:15am when childcare opens
2) If you haven’t already paid Spring Dues, bring cash/check with you for: $20.
3) Outreach: We are collecting new and gently used purses & handbags to donate to http://onepurse.org/. They partner with non-profit organizations, such as Abolition International and The Orlando Union Rescue Mission, to help vulnerable woman and children.
4) Food will be provided by Tables 5, 9 &10.
5) Bring freecycle items (gently used baby/mommy items) to pass along!
6) Our Speaker is Margi McCombs. She will be sharing her wisdom on “What I’ve Learned in 37 Years: Six Things Every Mom Should Know”.
See you soon!