Our October meeting is just one week away, and we are so excited for the Mentors to share their priceless wisdom with us!
Here is some information for our meeting next Monday, October 8th:
1) RSVP for Childcare on the Evite BEFORE Saturday, October 6th and note the names and ages of your children. We need an accurate count for the meeting and hope to never turn anyone away. We are still looking for childcare workers. See “childcare” page for more information.
2) Keep an eye out for Hospitality (Tables 1,2,3) and Freecycle Emails.
3) Our OUTREACH for this month is the new Oviedo Crisis Pregnancy Center. We are collecting new or gently-used maternity/baby items (up to 12 mos). For a specific item list, please visit the Target registry under the name “Cindie Thomas”.
4) Skip breakfast!
5) Please do your best to arrive by 9:15 to drop-off the kids in childcare (in the main building) and join us for the start of our meeting (in the “Rink”).
6) Watch for the drop-off location on Monday morning for freecycle, outreach, and food drop-offs. It will be there each month for easy arrival.
7) Bring your checkbooks if you owe membership dues, if you would like to purchase a Moms4Moms t-shirt ($12), or an “Enjoy the City” coupon book ($20). Also, be ready for a “headshot” picture for the directory if you missed the September meeting.
8) Remember your binder for papers and to take notes. Prepare to take in the wisdom of our amazing mentor panel, answering questions submitted by all of the Tables.
If you have specific questions, please feel free to contact our Coordinator, Michelle Smith at email@example.com